Pnt2pnt solutions Oy
Business ID: 2861158-3
2. Contact information for registry matters
Pnt2pnt Solutions Oy
Lansantie 3 D LT001
3. Register name
Pnt2pnt solutions user register
4. Purpose of use of the personal data register
The user’s personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- customer relationship management and development
- implementation of the service
- verification of customer transactions
- customer service and business development
- analysis and statistics
- opinion and market research and
- other similar uses.
5. Data content of the register
The register may contain the following items:
- Private user’s basic information, such as name, address, language, age, phone number
- Business user’s basic information, such as company name, address, business ID, contact person’s name, email address, phone number
- Information related to invoicing and collection
- Information related to the customer and the contractual relationship, such as products and services, their opening and termination dates, service vendor information and information related to the implementation of communications
- Usernames and other identification information
- Permission information and prohibitions, such as direct marketing permissions and prohibitions
- Interests and other information provided by the data subject
- Event-, user analysis- and profiling data
- Recorded customer service calls
- A personal identification number for reliable identification for paid services that require a high level of information security
- Any other information collected with the customer’s consent.
6. Regular sources of information
User information is obtained regularly:
- from the user by phone, e-mail, via the internet, or in other similar way
- by means of cookies or other similar technologies
- ratings and comments about the user given by other users.
7. Regular data transfers and data transfer outside the EU or the European Economic Area
User information may be disclosed to partners for campaigns, direct marketing, collaborative projects, targeted offers or other similar purposes.
User information can be disclosed to partners for functions necessary for the service, such as managing employer obligations related to salary payment, paying taxes, drawing up employment contracts, recording work history or other obligations related to work.
Data can be transferred outside the EU or EEA in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
8. Principles of registry protection
The personal information contained in the register is kept confidential.
Information within the scope of privacy protection (e.g. personal identification number) will only be provided to those partners to whom disclosure of the information is necessary for the implementation of the service. These partners are committed to absolute confidentiality regarding information.
Only the Service administrator has access to the register with a personal username and password.
9. Rights of the data subject
Right of inspection and rectification
The registered person has the right to check the information stored in the register concerning him. Communications regarding the right of inspection must be made in writing and signed to the address mentioned in section 1. If there are errors in the registered information, the data subject can submit a request to correct the error to the registry affairs contact mentioned in section 2.
The registered person has the right to prohibit the data controller from processing information about him/her for direct advertising, remote sales and other direct marketing as well as market and opinion research as well as personal registry and genealogy research. In cases of prohibition and correction, the registered person can contact customer service via email at i[email protected] or by post to the address mentioned in section 1.